Thursday, February 7, 2013

Happy B'day Card from scraps

This week's Freshly Made Sketches Challenge had the following sketch:

I had so many scraps from other cards lying around my desk. I didn't have the heart to just throw it away. So as I saw the sketch, thought why not make a simple b'day card. So I came up with the following card:


Gosh I didn't realize the pic was not straight :p .. I apologize for that..

Anyways I used a new fresh card stock for the base, that was not a scrap :p .. For the rest, the pattern paper, card stocks for the circle were all left over stuff.. I added a button as I felt, the card was too plain.

3 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch! It's great when we can use up our scraps like that! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome that you were able to use scraps to put together such a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great clean card! Love that sentiment...such fun! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete