Monday, February 4, 2013

"Sending all my love" card

I created a valentine theme card today. I made a small envelope in Kraft card stock. Stamped dotted image on it. Cut a few hearts in both plain and pattern paper. I had a "Sending all my love" stamp which I had bought from Micheals.
Card Front



Inside the Card

I'm entering this card for the following challenges:
My Time To Craft Challenge - 207
Ladybug Crafts - Feb Challenge
ABC - Dotty Challenge
Simply Create Too - Valentine Or Hearts
Tammy's Scrapin Corner challenge-48
Great Impressions Stamps February Challenge
Lexi's Creations Challenge-83
My Sheri Crafts Challenge - 103
Sweet Stampin Challenge - Love Is All Around
Milk Coffee Valentine challenge

16 comments:

  1. Really pretty card, great idea love it!

    Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so cute! Thanks so much for joining in our 'Love' challenge at Sweet Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Looking forward to new challenges at Sweet Stampin'

      Delete
  3. Beautiful card thank you for sharing with us at Lexis Creations.
    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous idea, I love all those hearts flying out of the little envelope! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You.. for encouraging and supporting :)

      Delete
  5. This is so cute! LOVE LOVE that tiny envelop with all the tiny hearts coming out. Great idea... definitely scraplifting!

    Thanks for sharing with My Sheri Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Someone is going to love their trip to the mailbox! Happy mail for sure! Your card is so sweet - thank you for sharing it with us for our monthly challenge, at the Great Impressions Stamps Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for the lovely comments :) !! I'll love to participate in the coming months too :)

      Delete
  7. Beautiful with lovely idea of flying hearts.
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Love is all Around” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your lovely comments!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your encouragement :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, such a cute idea with the envelope and the hearts! Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges.

    ReplyDelete