Thursday, March 7, 2013

Thank You cards with lots of lovely embellishments

This is another Thank You card I made.


 I love jar stamps.. It can be used in numerous ways in a card :) . I can fill it with anything :p .. 
For this card I used pattern paper from Recollections and paper bought from Walmart..
I punched butterflies using Martha Stewart 3-in-1 butterfly punch. I love that punch. The butterflies always come out soo cute.
I used the buttons and ribbon bought from Walmart and sentiment from Hero Arts.
I n the end I liked the card.. It was simple and I could easily mail it :)
I'm entering this card to the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Hello
    Thanks for your visit to my blog and glad to have you as a friend and follower. I absolutely love this mason jar card. It is just tooooo cute. You have a great blog.
    Bet
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cute! I like the jar! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, look at all the butterflies. So pretty! And those buttons are a great touch. Very beautiful! Thanks for playing with us at Crafty ribbons. I hope you'll play with us at our new challenge too. Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete